1. Selecting categories and supplier partners and
refining category definitions.
2. Analyzing category performance.
3. Determining optimal category roles for your
4. Developing strategies and tactics.
5. Communicating and implementing category
6. Reviewing and evaluating the results.
The training is designed for marketing and mer-
chandising professionals, operations professionals,
retail category managers, supplier sales and catego-
ry managers, business analysts and small operators
who manage all aspects of their retail business.
Course graduates are eligible to become Certi-
fied Convenience Category Managers (CCCM), a
designation of achievement awarded by NACS to
individuals who commit to continuous profession-
al development in the convenience industry as a
For details and registration information, visit
nacsonline.com/catman or contact Ieva Grimm,
NACS senior director of education services, at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 518-4249.